The COVID-19 public advisory is based on inputs from the team of doctors at Gleneagles Global Hospitals group and guidelines issued by WHO and MoHFW, India. As the guidelines keep evolving, please refer to the latest guidelines issued by local health authorities.
- 7 musts for workplace safety for the Employer
- 7 musts for workplace safety for Employees
- 7 rules for a safe commute
- 10 precautionary measures for a safer hospital visit
- 10 do’s can limit your potential exposure to infection
- 7 social behavioral rules & be a responsible citizen
- 7 safe ways of cleaning the grocery
- 8 tips to stay calm & mentally fit
- 10 simple tips will clarify why, when & how of wearing a mask
- 7 cough etiquettes to avoid spreading infection
Covid 19 Self-Care Guide
COVID-19 is a serious global infectious disease caused by a highly contagious virus named Coronavirus. It affects the respiratory tract and is transmitted from person to person. The Coronavirus pandemic has brought the world to a standstill and a greater number of people are getting affected every day across the globe.
We bring to you the COVID-19 self-care guide which will help you in taking the best decisions for your own health and the health of your close friends and family during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
This guide will enable you to:
- Learn the best ways to protect yourself
- Take care of yourself
- Learn the basic care to provide to your friends and family
- Learn when and who to consult when you require care and service