"Dr Pushkar is an experienced ENT specialist with about 12 years of post qualification clinical practice. He specialises in Neurotology disorders and is interested in extensive practice in Audiovestibular medicine. He has practiced at many of the prominent medical institutions in Mumbai and has performed ENT surgeries such as Mastoidectomy, Tympanoplasty, Septoplasty, Tonsillectomy, Limited FESS, M L Scopy etc. He has also assisted experienced surgeons for FESS, Parotid & Thyroid cases.
Dr Pushkar is academically very active and has been participating in national and international clinical events as faculties as well as participant. He also loves to teach and has been a faculty to undergraduate students at BYL Nair Hospital during his tenure with the hospital."
- MBBS (2006) - MGM Medical College, Kamothe, Navi Mumbai
- DNB - ENT (2013) - National Board of Examinations, New Delhi (BARC)
- Senior Registrar (ENT) - BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai
- Fellow (Neurotologist) - Vertigo & Deafness Clinic, Kolkata under Dr. Anirban Biswas
Previous Positions Held
Fellow (Neurotologist) - Vertigo & Deafness Clinic, Kolkata
Consultant (ENT) - Hira Mongi Navneet Hospital, Mumbai
Senior Registrar (ENT) - BYL Nair Hospital, Mumbai
Medical Officer Locum (ENT) - BARC Hospital, Mumbai
Clinical Assistant (Head & Neck Surgical Oncology) - Kokilaben Dhirubhai Ambani Hospital, Mumbai
Core Competency / Clinical Skills
- Special training in Neurotologist
- Well Trained in Basic ENT work
- Has Experience of managing all types of Head & Neck Cases
- Well trained to diagnose & treat patients having neurotological problems including vertigo, tinnitus
- Can perform most of vestibulometric tests to evaluate balance disorder patients
Professional achievements / highlights
- Won the Vertigo Quiz held at IAOHNS 2016, Kolkata
- "Audiometric Analysis Of Hearing In Different Middle Ear Diseases” Submitted In The National Board Of Examinations, New Delhi.
- “Survey on hearing aid use and satisfaction in patients with presbyacusis” in the ‘INDIAN JOURNAL OF OTOLOGY’ Volume 21/Issue 2/April 2015/pg no 124-128; as a second author.
- Presented A Poster at International Conference “Head And Neck Malignancies – Our Experience” At 10th FHNO – IFHNOS Conference, Bengaluru.
- Oral Presentation (National Conference) - “Mal De Debarquement Syndrome In Neurootological Practice” At 36Th Annual Conference Of NES 2017, Bhubaneswar.
- Oral Presentation (International Conference) - “Our Encounters With Spontaneous Mal De Debarquement Syndrome In A Neurotology Clinic At Kolkata” At 44th NES & 3rd VAI, Mumbai.