Streamlined processes, unparalleled simplicity that deliver exceptional, advanced care
Quality is a way of life at Gleneagles Global Hospitals. Everything we do & everything we aspire to do is a testament to our commitment to quality.
Gleneagles Global Hospitals aims to provide the best treatment, to ensure that patients receive exceptional quality care. We take pride in our systems & process that deliver the best of care based on the most advanced medical practices and state-of-the-art technology. At Gleneagles Global Hospitals, we endeavor to foster a culture that is tuned to patient safety & patient welfare at all times. We regularly upgrade our safety protocols, medical equipment and other SOPs to ensure we always remain ahead of the curve in quality patient experience.
Our commitment to quality is best encapsulated as below:
- Be a Center of Excellence in Healthcare through commitment to continuous quality improvement and adopting the leading practices for the safety of the patient.
- Meet and exceed International Healthcare standards through our integrated model of healthcare quality systems and evidence based medicine.
- Function as a unified organization, in multiple locations, to ensure that our patients have an excellent experience access to all our facilities and services.
- Build a culture of quality and safety across the organization so that all our facilities deliver highest quality care and service at all times.
The quality improvement priorities at Gleneagles Global Hospitals include:
- Standardization of systems, processes, policies and procedures across all hospitals.
- Adopting International Patients Safety Goals.
- Implementation of Computerized Physician Order Entry and Electronic Health Records that eliminate human errors medical records and improve patient care.
- Training & development programs for all employees on principles and practice of qualitative healthcare.
To enhances and encourages learning & awareness in the organization for the latest in healthcare and healthcare practices
To safeguard and promote the health of our patients and to minimize the risk of injuries & accident in the hospital premises
To promote a safe physical environment & hospital facilities to promote a positive patient experience & health work environment.
All the equipment and infrastructure at Gleneagles Global Hospitals is procedure in the most transparent & manner following numerous checks.
There is a continuous and ongoing evaluation of all quality control measures to ensure we never lag behind in the standards expected of us.
A feedback and alert mechanism allows us to hear from our stakeholders – patients, caregivers, doctors etc., and improve quality standards.
Gleneagles Global Hospitals is accredited by the National Accreditation Board for Hospitals & Healthcare Providers, a constituent body under the Quality Council of India overseeing the quality parameters of the healthcare sector. The accreditation is proof of the world class standards at Gleneagles Global Hospitals, ensuring delivery of advanced patient-care. Accreditation by Board is a public testament to the standards practiced by a healthcare institution that has been demonstrated via an independent and external peer assessment program; and speaks of the institution’s overall performance with regard to the expected standards. Accreditation instills a greater level of confidence amongst each of the stakeholders in the healthcare ecosystem – primarily the patient community. Certification by NABH not only recognizes the existing levels of standards but also provides a commitment to the continuation of the same standards. There is a greater impetus on patient rights and responsibilities and overall patient experience is periodically assessed. Our accreditation is also beneficial to insurers and third-parties as it allows them to place a greater level of trust and confidence in the information, facilities and infrastructure on offer. The commitment to quality has been encapsulated as given below:
- Be a Center of Excellence in Healthcare through commitment to continuous quality improvement and adopting industry leading practices in safety.
- Meet & exceed international healthcare standards through our integrated model of healthcare quality systems & evidence based medicine.
- Surpass patient expectations by delivering healthcare service that is caring and compassionate.
An autonomous body under the aegis of Department of Science & Technology, Government of India, NABL has accredited the laboratories at Gleneagles Global Hospitals for adherence to set benchmarks and delivery of quality blood and blood products to patients.
Accreditation by NABL is recognition of the competence of the laboratories such that they are consistent with international standards. This allows patients and general public to identify and select reliable testing, measurement and calibration services.
The consistent standards across all NABL-accredited laboratories, allows for the elimination of duplication of processes and re-testing of products. This results in overall cost savings for organizations and individuals alike.
A periodic assessment ensures that the standards of testing and reporting are always consistent with the agreed international benchmarks. Also, NABL-accredited institutions allow a greater level of access to individuals.
Gleneagles Global Hospitals is certified by the Halal Development Corporation for providing Muslim patients and their family members - hospitality services, facilities and cuisine that are as per the Islamic principles, this includes:
- Halal Certified food and special Arabic cuisine
- Translator services for Arabic Language
- A Prayer Room
- Qibla direction in all the patient rooms along with Holy Quran & prayer mattress
- Arabic TV channels in the patient rooms with TVs.
- Halal Certification is a testament to our commitment to providing quality and culturally appropriate services to the Islamic community worldwide. Being sensitive to their needs and being available to meet their requirements in a manner that is consistent with their expectation lies at the crux of this certification.
- Allowing us to reach out to the great populace across the globe, this also instills a greater confidence amongst our patients.
YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN
Aware Gleneagles Global Hospitals,
L.B. Nagar, Hyderabad
Gleneagles Global Hospitals,
Gleneagles Global Health City,
Gleneagles Global Clinics,
BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals,
Gleneagles Global Hospitals,
Richmond Road, Bengaluru
Gleneagles Global Hospitals,
Gleneagles Global Hospitals,
OUR CENTERS OF EXCELLENCE
Gleneagles Global Hospitals India offers excellence in treatment and care for a wide range of diseases through its multi-specialty capabilities and state of the art infrastructure. The hospital carries out cutting-edge medical procedures and has attained for itself a great reputation for many specialties. Some of the specialties wherein Gleneagles Global Hospitals is the premier facility for treatment and care include the following.
Orthopaedics & Joint Replacement
We are committed to deliver your health aspirations
This simple tool allows you to search and find a doctor belonging to a particular specialty in any of our hospital locations. There are two ways by which you can search. Search by selecting a city followed by our hospital location of your interest within that city and then the specialty for which you are looking to find a doctor. Alternatively, if you already know the name of the doctor you are looking for, please type the correct name in the "Search by doctor's name" search bar and click on Go!
Every day we strive harder to deliver a great patient experience which is not just the treatment but also your overall experience at our facilities. Here is what our patients say!
Thank you isn't enough for the outstanding care and kindness shown to me and my family during my wife's recent liver transplant surgery at your amazing hospital. he care and attention we received was far beyond our expectations. Never have we seen such a remarkable group of individuals and team members.
"I am thankful to Dr. Mohamed Rela, Dr. Dinesh, Dr. Gomathy & team for my treatment of Liver Transplantation. I heartily thank to all staff nurses, brothers & sisters who really have taken care whole heartedly without any complaints. Overall wonderful experience, Thanks"
Four year old Abdul Rahman was diagnosed with aplastic anaemia wherein the body stops producing new blood cells. He underwent a bone marrow transplant donated by his older sister Shahad, both the siblings have recovered well and living a healthy life.
Margaret from Kenya, suffered from a dislocated hip right from her childhood. A subsequent accident further complicated her condition and yet she found no reprieve. Finally, at BGS Gleneagles Global Hospitals Bengaluru she underwent a hip replacement surgery and is now walking perfectly well.
Hear the stories of individuals who've overcome extraordinary odds to reclaim their health!
Sharbani Majeed Undergoes Successful Pancreatic & Kidney Transplant
Successful Dual Transplant of Pancreas & Kidney
Stanley Eton Undergoes Shoulder Replacement Surgery
Jayarami Reddy Undergoes Transcatheter Aortic Valve Implantation
A little star is ready to shine again
National Outreach Clinics
Gleneagles Global Hospitals brings you the Outreach Clinics to your own cities to offer expert consultation on a wide range of specialties and treatments. Meet highly experienced and skilled doctors for the best diagnosis, second opinion and diagnostic consultation. While your local doctors are always the first point of call, an Outreach Clinic helps you connect with specialists for an expert opinion.KNOW MORE