Dr. Deepti Sachan completed her MBBS from KGMC, Lucknow and MD in transfusion medicine from SGPGIMS, Lucknow. She is presently working as a consultant & HOD at Global Health City, Chennai. She is a member of various associations such as Indian society of transfusion Medicine (ISTM), International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT) etc and also has published various journals.
1999 - 2004
MBBS, KGMC- Lucknow
MD (Transfusion Medicine) , SGPGIMS, Luckow
PDCC (Apheresis Technology & Component therapy), SGPGIMS, Luckow
- Life member, Indian society of transfusion Medicine (ISTM)
- Life Member, Indian society of Blood Transfusion & Immunohematology (ISBTI)
- Member, International Society of Blood Transfusion (ISBT)
- Life Member, Asian Association of Transfusion Medicine (AATM)
- The utility of pre-test clinical scoring for clinical diagnosis of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia in cardiac surgery patients of a tertiary care centre in north India. Transfus Med. 2011
- Late onset neonatal anaemia due to maternal anti-Kp(b) induced haemolytic disease of the newborn. Transfus Apher Sci. 2012
- Transfusion medicine illustrated. Sudden increased incidence of transfusion reactions reported from a ward: root cause analysis. Transfusion. 2009
- Error reporting in transfusion medicine at a tertiary care centre: a patient safety initiative. Clin Chem Lab Med. 2012
- RhD blocking phenomenon implicated in an immunohaematological diagnostic dilemma in a case of RhD-haemolytic disease of the foetus. Blood Transfus. 2012
- Events at blood collection area due to nonconforming blood bags and plateletpheresis kits: need for timely corrective and preventive actions. Transfusion. 2012
- Blood group Aint causing uncertainty during organ donor work-up for incompatible (A2-O) liver transplantation. Blood Transfus. 2012
- Time course changes in level of coagulation factors in random donor platelets: RDP as adjunctive therapy for plasma transfusion. Transfusion and Apheresis Science.
- Hepatitis B Immunoglobulin Prophylaxis after Liver Transplantation: Experience in a Tertiary Transplant Centre. Journal of Clinical and Experimental Hepatology.
- An acute hemolytic transfusion reaction due to Anti-c Rh Antibody: A case report emphasizing the role of Transfusion Medicine. Asian J Transfus Sci.