It is privilege to announce the 2nd Fellowship course in HPB Suregery (FALS-HPB) of the Indian Association of Gastro Intestinal Endo Surgeons (IAGES). The course will be conducted by Institute of Minimal Access, GI Surgery and Department of Surgical Gastroentrology and Liver Transplant of Gleneagles Global Hospitals, Lakdikapul. The aim of this fellowship course is to encourage laparoscopic surgeons already possessing reasonable experience in field of laparoscopic surgery including laparoscopic HPB Surgery to further achieve mastery in Laparoscopic and Robotic HPB and Spleen Surgery. Attending the fellowship course and passing the examination will give them the required recognition as laparoscopic Hepato-pancreato-biliary Surgeon.
- 6 years of Laparoscopic surgery experience after passing M.S./DNB
- Minimum-15 Laparoscopic HPB-Spleen Surgeries (Excluding Lap. Cholecystectomies); independently or under supervision.
- Have to attend fellowship course on all the 3 days and have to appear for written examination (Short essay type 10 questions, time allotted 2 hrs on 2nd day); advised to study topics and come prepared. The interview will be followed on 3rd day
- 10 years of Laparoscopic surgery experience in HPB Spleen surgeries after passing M.S./ DNB
- Minimum 25 Laparoscopic HPB-Spleen surgeries done independently (excluding Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy).
- Have to attend fellowship course on all three days; appear for interview only.
Additional scoring points:
- Publications : National / international
- Paper Presentations : State /National / International
- Conference organised : State /National / International
- Laparoscopic conference attended
- Chapter in book/ Author of Book
- Other achievements/ awards/honours/ recognitions
Registration Fee : INR 20,000/- (Twenty Thousand)
Late/Spot registration: INR 25000/- (Twenty Five Thousand)
Mode of Payment: Demand Draft / RTGS / NEFT